Companies are key players in the life of the colleges. Represented in the decision-making and teaching bodies, they combine and enhance the skills and know-how of the colleges while contributing models of them.
As strategic partners, they draw sustenance from the research and innovation that they fund and encourage. College and company interact on each other permanently. This obvious complementarity is expressed at all levels:
The company’s commitment to courses and research
- Teaching and research chairs: developing new solutions to solve tomorrow’s social and technological problems;
- Thematic Institutes : building a specific framework that meets in a cutting-edge and pragmatic way the priorities of the industrial partners;
- Research contracts: framing and deploying the tools for the harnessing of French and European research
- Continuing training: offering future executives, managers and researchers real acuity in their field of expertise and a global strategic vision.
The dynamics of innovation
Fundraising and Ecellence
- Fundraising : giving the ParisTech colleges the means of their international ambitions, diversity and search for excellence;
- The scholarship programmes : tapping the best talents, wherever they are, and training them to excellence;
- Work placements and study projects: proposing an immersion in the professional world to confront the realities of company life and put the academic study into context;
- Professional integration and project: contributing to the definition of the student’s career project via a job-based approach drawing on the experience of those who have made the transition and preparing for recruitment;
- Recruitment forums: meeting, directing and convincing future high-potential staff