Fields of research
Research potential covers 12 areas :
- Mathematics and their applications
- Information and communication science and technology
- Physics, optics
- Chemistry, physical chemistry and chemical engineering
- Materials science, mechanics, fluids
- Design, industrialization
- Life and health science and technology
- Environment science and technology, sustainable development, geoscience
- Energy, processes
These 12 fields correspond to either scientific disciplines or themes.
Presentation of laboratories by field of research
Within this matrix approach (disciplines and themes), a laboratory can be classed in two (or several) domains.
For each domain, we will develop other sections :
- Scientific articles