Admissions d'étudiants russes
Master's Degree in Paris: MSc in Engineering and in Management
Academic year 2013-2014
Enhance your career prospects : ParisTech encourages bright, ambitious science students to apply for a Master’s degree in Science, Engineering and Management at the most prestigious French Graduate Schools, a unique opportunity for an international career.
Grandes Écoles in the programme
Fields of specialization
You are currently a student at :
- NICE universities (Novosibirsk State University (NSU), Novosibirsk State University for Economics and Management, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk State Agrarian University, Siberian State Academy of Geodesy, Siberian State Academy for Transportation, State Academy for State Employment, Novosibirsk State University for Architecture and Building Industry, Kemerovo State University, Altai State University)
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU/NGTU) : Science and Engineering faculties
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU): Science and Engineering faculties
- Tomsk State University (TSU/TGU): Science and Engineering faculties
- St Petersburg State University (SPBU): Science and Engineering faculties
- St Petersburg State Polytechnic University (SPBSTU): Science and Engineering faculties
- Bauman Moscow State Technical Univerity (BMSTU)
For admission into the two-year Master’s programme at AgroParisTech, Chimie ParisTech, École des Ponts ParisTech, ENSAE ParisTech, ENSTA ParisTech, ESPCI ParisTech, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, MINES ParisTech or Télécom ParisTech, you are required to have successfully completed at least 3 years of a Bachelor’s degree (Bakalavrat) in Science or Engineering at your home university by September 2013.
For admission into the three-year Master’s programme at École Polytechnique, you are required to have successfully completed 4 to 6 semesters of a Bachelor’s degree (Bakalavrat) in Science or Engineering at your home university by January 2013.
For admission into the two-year MSc in Management at HEC Paris, you are required to have successfully completed your Bachelor Degree at your home university by September 2013.
If you are studying at Novosibirsk you should register with Mrs. Michele Debrenne (NSU international office) to participate in the programme.
If you are studying at Moscow, St. Petersburg or Tomsk you should register with the international office of your home university.
You should have good working knowledge of English or French.
How to apply ?
1 - If you are a student at Novosibirsk, please contact Mrs. Michele Debrenne (NSU International Office). Otherwise, contact the International Office of your home university which will implement the pre-selection of applicants and support the selection procedure.
2 - Submit your online application form to ParisTech: http://admissions.paristech.fr/RUS
Students wishing to apply to École Polytechnique must also complete the École Polytechnique online application on www.polytechnique.edu
3 - Students wishing to apply to École Polytechnique must also complete the École Polytechnique online application on www.polytechnique.edu
4 - Students wishing to apply to HEC Paris must follow the following procedure : https://admissions.hec.fr/fr
The deadline for all applications is 1st October 2012.
List of required documents for application:
- A passport photo
- Transcripts of records in English
- Copy of passport or other identification document
- A statement of purpose outlining your intended career project after completion of term of study at ParisTech and award of qualification
If you are eligible for admission, you will be invited to sit for a written test,
- at Novosobirsk State University (NSU) on 14th October 2012. Students from NICE and Tomsk universities will also sit the written test and take the interview at NSU
- in Moscow : date and place to be confirmed
- in St Petersburg : date and place to be confirmed
You may choose to take the test in English or French.
Applicants who obtain the required standard on the test will be interviewed shortly after to determine their motivation and discuss their plans for study at ParisTech.
Documents required for interview:
- An original transcript of your records translated into English and certified by your University
- Maximum 3 certificates in English of your most important Academic Honours and Awards
- Results of French (TCF) or English (CAMBRIDGE, TOEFL, GRE, etc) language tests
- Original of the passport or identification document you uploaded for your application
The selection process will be conducted according to the working practices of each ParisTech School.
Applicants for École Polytechnique and MINES ParisTech will be asked to take oral examinations in Mathematics, Physics and general Science before the end of November 2012 with an examiner or by video conference. By mid-December you will be informed of the outcome of your application and to which ParisTech schools you have been admitted. If you are not fluent in French, you will be required to start learning French immediately.
Costs and funding
Students admitted will benefit from a tuition waiver (up to €18,000 a year) for the duration of their stay at their host ParisTech school. Students will have to fund their travel costs to and from France and their living costs for the duration of their study (approximately €8,000 a year). Additional Scholarships covering these costs may be awarded to outstanding students by the French authorities, by industrial sponsors and by the foundations of ParisTech Grandes Ecoles.
Over the last 3 years, more than 70% of the international students admitted by ParisTech obtained a financial support.
For general information : email@example.com
For specific information concerning one of the Grandes Écoles, contact the admissions officer of that school.