If you want to be considered for a Doctorate at ParisTech schools, the following documents are required, and should be send to: email@example.com
All documents must be submitted in English or in French, translated version are also acceptable.
1. A completed application form* (to be downloaded).
2. Two completed and signed recommendation forms (to be downloaded).
3. Student ranking certificates (ranking by major or department at bachelor and master level).
4. Academic transcripts (at bachelor and master level).
5. An English summary of your master thesis.
6. A personal statement** including motivation and rough research plan (1-2 pages).
7. A research plan (one page).
8. Any evidence of French or English proficiency (we strongly suggest you to meet the CSC requirements on Foreign Language Proficiency).
9. Any further document proving your academic or scientific achievement / excellence (ex. university prize, published work, previously awarded scholarship). (Not mandatory)
10. A scan of your passport or resident ID card.
The deadline to receive the full application is
December 15 2019 midnight on December 22 2019.
*Please fill in the application form online, and save it in pdf.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the applicants to ensure that the recommendation forms are returned duly completed.
**Please outline why you wish to study at ParisTech school and do not hesitate to provide any additional information about yourself (interests, work experience, etc.) that may support your application.
**The research plan should describe the areas you are interested in and some work that you have done which has made you consider undertaking research.
On receipt of all required materials, your application will be considered. All documents will be reviewed by Professors from ParisTech “Grandes Ecoles”.
Who is eligible for this program?
Chinese nationals are eligible for this program. Please kindly note that Chinese students who graduated from a university in Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan, or residing there during the whole application procedure, are not eligible to the program.
Students eligible to the program can either be:
- studying in China:
- studying in France:
* USA, Canada, Cuba, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Israel, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Hungary, Serbia