Russia admission programme
Academic year 2019-2020
Enhance your career prospects: ParisTech encourages bright, ambitious students to apply for a Master’s degree in Science and Engineering ("Diplôme d'ingénieur") at the most prestigious French Grandes Ecoles, a unique opportunity for an international career.
Grandes Écoles in the programme :
applied mathematics - computer science - statistics - finance - physics - optical sciences - economics & social sciences - executive engineering - industrial & production engineering - management - materials science & engineering - mechanical engineering - offshore engineering - naval architecture - electrical, electronic & photonic engineering - information technology & telecommunications - robotics - automatics - energy & nuclear engineering - chemistry - chemical engineering - earth sciences - environmental engineering - life sciences - food engineering - forest engineering - agricultural engineering - computational biology bioengineering & biophysics.
You are currently a student at:
- NICE universities (Novosibirsk State University (NSU), Novosibirsk State University for Economics and Management, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk State Agrarian University, Siberian State Academy of Geodesy, Siberian State Academy for Transportation, State Academy for State Employment, Novosibirsk State University for Architecture and Building Industry, Kemerovo State University, Altai State University)
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU/NGTU) : Science and Engineering faculties
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU): Science and Engineering faculties
- Tomsk State University (TSU/TGU): Science and Engineering faculties
- St Petersburg State University (SPBU): Science and Engineering faculties
- St Petersburg State Polytechnic University (SPBSTU): Science and Engineering faculties
- Bauman Moscow State Technical Univerity (BMSTU)
- St. Petersburg University of Information Technologies, Mechanics & Optics (ITMO)
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT)
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MGU) : Science and Engineering faculties
This list is currently expanding. Students from other universities can therefore apply but should check their eligibility by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For admission into the two-year Master’s programme at AgroParisTech, Chimie ParisTech, École des Ponts ParisTech, ENSAE ParisTech, ENSTA ParisTech, ESPCI Paris, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, MINES ParisTech or Telecom ParisTech, you are required to have successfully completed at least 3 years of a Bachelor’s degree (Bakalavrat) in Science or Engineering at your home University by September 2017.
If you are studying at Novosibirsk you should register with Mrs. Michele Debrenne (NSU international office) to participate in the programme. NSU students admitted to ParisTech follow a specific double diploma program. If you are studying at NSU, please enquire with Michele Debrenne about the specificity of this program.
If you are studying in Tomsk State University (TSU) or in Peter the Great St Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPBSTU), please inquire with your International Office about the specificity of this program.
You should have good working knowledge of English or French.
1 - If you are a student at Novosibirsk State University, please contact Mrs. Michele Debrenne (NSU International Office). Otherwise, you can contact the International Office of your home university which will implement the pre-selection of applicants and support the selection procedure.
2 - Submit your application form on ParisTech website before the application deadline September 25, 2018.
List of required documents for application
- An identity photo
- Official transcripts of record in English
- Copy of passport or other identification document
- A statement of purpose outlining your intended career project after completion of your degree at ParisTech
- Ranking certificate if available
If you are eligible for admission to any of these schools, you will be asked to sit for a written test in science in Russia late October 2018 or early November 2018.
You may choose to take the test in English or in French.
- recommended knowledge in Mathematics
- recommended knowledge in Physics
- recommended knowledge in Chemistry
- recommended knowledge in Biology
- level of difficulty expected to be treated for ParisTech schools
- sample of written test - part 1
- sample of written test - part 2
Calendar for 2018
Opening of on-line applications: June 15, 2018
Deadline for on-line applications: September 25, 2018
- Students from Novosibirsk State University (NSU), NICE and Tomsk universities : if you are eligible for admission, you will be invited
- to sit for a written the 7th of October, 2018
- if selected, for an oral interview between October 28 and November 1, 2018
- Students from Moscow, Saint Petersbourg and other universities: if you are eligible for admission you will be invited to sit for the written test and the oral interview between October 31, 2018 and November 2, 2018 in Saint Petersburg
Documents required for interview:
- An original transcript of your records translated into English and certified by your University
- An official ranking certificate, translated in English, stating the total number of students in your department in the field of specialization
- Results of French (TCF) or English (Cambridge, TOEFL, GRE, etc) language tests (if taken)
- Original passport or identification document you uploaded for your application
The selection process will be conducted according to the working practices of each ParisTech School. There might be extra oral examinations in November after the interview in Russia via videoconference depending on the School you apply for.
By early-December you will be informed of the outcome of your application and to which ParisTech Grande Ecole you have been admitted. If you are not fluent in French, you will be required to start learning French immediately.
Admitted students may benefit from a partial or full tuition waiver (up to €18,000 a year) for the duration of their stay at their host ParisTech School. They will have to fund their travel costs to and from France and their living costs for the duration of their study (approximately €8,000 a year). Additional Scholarships covering these costs may be awarded to outstanding students by the French authorities, by industrial sponsors and by the foundations of ParisTech Grandes Écoles. Regulations depend on each ParisTech own policy.
For general information: email@example.com